We are on a mission to follow Jesus' example, share his love with everyone, and teach others to follow Him. We hope you will come to worship with us! Our prayer is that you’ll experience the presence of God and the love of Christ during your time here and that there will be a desire in your heart to reciprocate His love.
We believe that Following Jesus is a command (Matt. 4:19) and also the only way to Eternal Life (John 14:6). Jesus is the Creator of all life and therefore worthy of our devotion (Col. 1:15-20). Following Jesus means that we make Him the center of all our pursuits (Matt. 16:24-26), be willing to suffer for doing good (Matt. 5:11-12), and wait for His Second Coming (Rev. 22:20).
We believe that Jesus commands us to love others (John 13:34-45). God is love and those that follow him are called to love just as He has loved us (1 John 4:16). Love motivates us to take care of those in need, encourage fellow Christians, and share the Good News of Jesus Christ with those that do not believe (Heb. 3:13, Rom. 10:14-15).
We believe Jesus commands us to make Disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18-20). We use the Bible to teach, rebuke, correct, and train Christians so we may be equipped for the work God has for us (2 Tim. 3:16-17, Eph. 3:10). We believe that disciples are instructed to grow and make disciples who then go and make more disciples (2 Tim. 2:2).
2025 Vision: What Does God See?
1. God sees fields ready to harvest!
2. God sees lonely hurting people who need a friend.
- Vision: Befriend someone in need and be a Godly influence (Psalm 34:18)
3. God sees disciples who need to disciple others.
- Vision: Allow God to use me to disciple others (2 Timothy 3:17)
4. God sees a world of compromise and a lack of Godly conviction!
- Vision: Pledge to share Biblical truth boldly (1 Corinthians 16:13)
5. God sees the need for more involvement; people using their God-given gifts!
- Vision: Get involved using our gifts (Romans 12:5-8)
6. God sees the potential of what Maranatha could become.
- Vision: Provide for growth by building the vision fund (Luke 14:28-30)